Hotels near Hermosa Beach Pier
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hermosa Beach Pier
Hermosa Beach Pier is an ideal place for the little ones. You're sure to have a terrific time too!
It's to be found in Los Angeles, a popular city that has plenty to offer.
Rest and relax close to Hermosa Beach Pier at any one of the 16 surrounding hotels and apartments. Look into the Beach House Hotel at Hermosa Beach (0.1 kilometres away), the Portofino Hotel & Marina - A Noble House Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Hampton Inn & Suites, Hermosa Beach (0.9 kilometres).
Want extra money for gifts and sightseeing? Try the Grandview Inn, a cheaper hotel just 0.2 kilometres away.
Coffee addicts in need of a fix will like Gum Tree Shop & Cafe at 238 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, only 0.3 kilometres from Hermosa Beach Pier. If it's time for a substantial meal, stop by Baja Sharkeez at 52 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Hermosa Beach PierAs you're here, you really should check what the local region has available:
- If you are in dire need of some relaxation time, then pencil yourself in for a treatment at Revive Thai Spa.
- From knotted hair to peeling noses, travelling around isn't always particularly nice to our bodies, so see the team at CJ Grand Spa.
- Delight in the sailing boats and yachts bobbing on the water or merely meander and enjoy some clean air at King Harbor Marina.
- On a nice day, there's nothing better than having a rest in Vincent Park.
- Art lovers should make sure to visit Riley Arts Gallery to witness the range of brilliant pieces of art being showcased.
How much is a hotel room in Hermosa Beach Pier?
Hotels in Hermosa Beach Pier start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.