Hotels near Hawksnest Tubing Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hawksnest Tubing Park
The icy wonderland at Hawksnest Tubing Park makes for ripper skiing adventures.
You'll be able to see it in Banner Elk, 140 kilometres outside of Charlotte.
Rather not spend too much on your accommodation? This region won't let you down when it comes to less-expensive hotels. Check what the Banner Haven B&B and Cabin Rentals and the Valle Crucis Farm have to offer.
Other Things to Do Near Hawksnest Tubing ParkAfter you've experienced Hawksnest Tubing Park, explore the local area:
- Sugar Creek Gem Mine is an active mine, still whirring with manual labourers and equipment. Check for public information sessions to see it up close.
- Take some time off from the concrete jungle and visit Grandfather Trout Farm. You and the kids are able to interact with the creatures in a calm, rural environment.
- Whether you're a beginner or experienced skier, you'll be sure to love a day at Sugar Mountain Resort.
- The delicious wines made at Grandfather Vineyard & Winery showcase the region's climate and grape varietals. Sample a few different drops to understand how these factors impact the flavour.
- If you've worked up a thirst, pop into Banner Elk Winery. Here, you can taste and purchase some delicious vinos from this region.
How much is a hotel room in Hawksnest Tubing Park?
Hotels in Hawksnest Tubing Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.