Hotels near Hathi Singh Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hathi Singh Temple
Learn all about different ceremonies and practices, take in the unique architecture and immerse yourself in the relaxing atmosphere at Hathi Singh Temple.
It's located in Ahmedabad District, 780 kilometres outside of New Delhi, the national capital.
Getting from your hotel to Hathi Singh Temple will be a breeze if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 42 sit within 3 kilometres. Consider The House of MG (2 kilometres). That said, the Fortune Landmark (2 kilometres) and the Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad (3 kilometres) are also worthy.
Would you rather spend your cash on seeing the sights and presents? You'll encounter a few pocket-friendly hotels and apartments here. Book a room at the Hotel Volga to be 2 kilometres away, or the Hotel Good Night, 2 kilometres away.
The area's most upmarket hotel, the Lemon Tree Premier The Atrium, Ahmedabad, is just 2 kilometres away.
Get your morning started right with a tea or coffee at Goodluck Maskabun. Fortunately, it's not far from Hathi Singh Temple. When dinnertime rolls around, check out the menu at Burger Corner. And then, head straight to Lajawab Restaurant for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Hathi Singh TempleLace up your boots and see what's available in the wider region:
- There are few places more serene than the incredibly detailed interior of a temple. Take some time to relax at Akshardham Temple.
- Swaminarayan Temple is an excellent place to contemplate the role of religion in society.
- Gain some understanding of the significance of different religions and cultures at Swaminarayan Mandir, a sacred site for local followers.
- Look around Dada Hari Wav, a celebrated, old building. See if it's possible to explore the interior or just appreciate it from outside.
- Absorb the serene surrounds while visiting Sidi Saiyad’s Mosque. It's best to schedule in advance if you want to take a tour.
No car, no worries. Journey to Hathi Singh Temple on the train. Get off at Ahmedabad Jn, the nearest station, and then wander 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Hathi Singh Temple?
Hotels in Hathi Singh Temple start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.