Hotels Near Hatfield House
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hatfield House
Top hotels near Hatfield House
The tales Hatfield House has to tell are deeply historical, but they are also timeless.
If you're arriving in London, you will have a bit of a way to go. It's to be found in Hatfield, 30 kilometres from the nation's capital.
If you're a thrifty traveller, the Ramada South Mimms M25, 8 kilometres away, ought to be your first choice.
When you're desperate for a nice coffee, head to Stable Yard Coffee Shop (Hatfield House, Hatfield), only 0.2 kilometres away from Hatfield House. If you're looking for a delicious meal, get going to Red Lion. It's at 88 Great North Road, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, Hatfield.
Other Things to Do Near Hatfield HouseAfter visiting Hatfield House, don't forget to check out the local area:
- If you've got some spare money for a rainy day, visit The Galleria to pick up some bargains as well as a few guilty pleasures!
- If you're after a lively evening out, buy tickets to a theatre performance at Barn Theatre.
- Art enthusiasts should be sure to drop by The New Maynard Gallery to see the variety of beautiful artworks on display.
- Snap your fingers to the tempo at St. Albans Organ Museum, an attraction that all lovers of music should add to their itinerary.
- Take a tour of Welwyn Roman Baths to take a trip back in time and learn about the area's fascinating culture.
Get up bright and early, miss the tourists and grab a seat on the train. When you get to Hatfield, the nearest station, it's only 0.6 kilometres to Hatfield House.
How much is a hotel room in Hatfield House?
Hotels in Hatfield House start at AU$122 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.