ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy furnished balconies, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 50 rooms. Kitchenettes come equipped with fridges and microwaves, and minibars provide refreshments. Ceiling fans, safes and hairdryers are also available.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and hot stone massages along with body wraps, body scrubs and aromatherapy. The family restaurant, Sails Restaurant, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. The resort's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Enjoy access to 6 outdoor tennis courts along with a health club and a sauna. 1884 square feet (175 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a business centre. Other amenities include a kids' swimming pool, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of a free airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 3-star Hamilton Island resort, you'll be 0.7 km (0.5 mi) from Hamilton Island Marina and 3.1 km (1.9 mi) from Hamilton Island Golf Club.
Palm Bungalows ratings based on 81 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Palm Bungalows
Nice hotel, close to everything
About the Palm BungalowsLocation 3 Resort Drive, Hamilton Island, QLD 4803
- Access to off-site clubs included
- Taxes not included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- Gratuities not included
Palm Bungalows offers its guests 6 the outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this resort measures 1884 square feet (175 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Palm Bungalows. An area shuttle within 2 kilometers and A roundtrip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) are free. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Hamilton Island resort.
- 1 floor
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 1884 sq ft of conference space
- 175 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 6
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle, area shuttle within 2 kilometers, cruise terminal shuttle, ferry terminal shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Palm Bungalows offers 50 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Accommodation at this 3-star resort has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Sails Restaurant – This poolside family restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6:30 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 6:30 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 18
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 1.00
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Bungalows Hotel
- Palm Bungalows Hamilton Island
- Palm Bungalows
- Palm Bungalows Resort Hamilton Island
- Palm Bungalows Resort
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island
You should know
- Palm Bungalows offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.