Hotels near Gwyn Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gwyn Hall
Ready to start planning your Gwyn Hall adventure? You're certain to have a terrific time.
It is to be found in Neath.
Get your morning started right with a delicious coffee at Morrisons. Fortunately, it's close to Gwyn Hall. When you need to grab a feed, find something just right at Jamaican Jills. If you're ready to chill out with a beer or a wine, St. Ives Inn is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Gwyn HallDon't head home yet! The surrounding area has heaps more going on:
- On a nice day, spend some time relaxing in Victoria Gardens.
- Neath Abbey Ruins is a popular historical site where you'll learn about the long history of the region.
- Aim for an albatross and try not to get stuck in the sand as you tee off at Neath Golf Club.
- Aberdulais Falls will leave you feeling relaxed, as you sit and ponder the water pouring into the pool below.
- Get active with a morning of heart-pumping aqua sports at Surf School Wales.
It's an easy rail trip to Gwyn Hall. Just exit the train at Neath, the nearest station, and then it's about 0.2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Gwyn Hall?
Hotels in Gwyn Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.