Hotels Near Guruge Nature Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Guruge Nature Park
Thrilling rides and tasty snacks are waiting for you at Guruge Nature Park.
You'll be able to see it in Gampaha District, 30 kilometres from the country's capital city, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
If you want to stay near Guruge Nature Park, book a few nights at the Blue Gum Hotel. It's only 3 kilometres away.
If you'd rather spend your savings on fun-filled nights, try out a budget hotel. Book a room at the Hangover Hostels Seeduwa, 10 kilometres away.
Before you explore Guruge Nature Park, charge up your batteries with a tea or coffee at K Zone Ja-Ela. For something to fill you up, grab a seat for dinner at Tissera Food Centre. And finally, head straight to Dillan Wine Stores for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Guruge Nature ParkPut your tourist hat on and check what's going on nearby:
- The tips at Muthurajawela Visitor Centre will help you get acquainted with the area.
- Call into Henerathgoda Botanical Garden and learn the botanical names of many plant species.
- There aren't many places more tranquil than the beautifully designed interior of a temple. Take some time to relax at Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara.
- A distinctive building of comfort and worship, St Lucia’s Cathedral is well-worth calling into.
- What better way to get to the heart of a new location than to explore its religious side? Make the trip to Sri Ponnambalam Vanesar Kovil for a real sense of the region.
Hop on the train for an easy journey to Guruge Nature Park. You'll have to exit at Kapuwatta Railway Station, the closest station, and from there it's only 0.7 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Guruge Nature Park?
Hotels in Guruge Nature Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.