Hotels Near Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
Check hotel prices near Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
Top hotels near Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
Religious places often offer us a glimpse into the heart of a destination, and Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple is certainly no exception.
No matter whether it's your first time in Maharashtra or you've spent time here before, there are always new things to see.
It's not common to find hotel rooms close to Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple. Take a look at the rates at the Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad, 20 kilometres away. The Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad (25 kilometres away) and The Meadows Resort and Spa (16 kilometres away) are also excellent options.
If you're looking for a great place to eat, grab a table at Ellora Canteen and Restaurant (Ellora Cave Road, Verul). It's just 0.9 kilometres from Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple.
Other Things to Do Near Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga TempleWhile you're here, get to know the region surrounding Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple:
- Visit Alamgir Dargah, a prominent shrine where you can gain a better understanding of the values of the local community.
- Educate yourself about the past inhabitants of this land and discover intriguing remnants at Ellora Caves, an archaeological dig site.
- Journey back through time with a jaunt to Chand Minar, a well-preserved historical fort.
- If you're keen on fast-paced amusement rides, you'll have a fun-filled time at H2O Water Park.
- Chini Mahal is an awesome spot to hear about the region's military heritage.
How much is a hotel room in Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple?
Hotels in Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple start at AU$47 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.