Hotels near Granlibakken Resort Ski Area
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Granlibakken Resort Ski Area
Granlibakken Resort Ski Area is really a winter wonderland. Grab your warmest clothes and get going!
To get there, you'll have to travel to Tahoe City. It's located 30 kilometres from the state capital, Carson City.
Pick from 7 hotels within 3 kilometres of Granlibakken Resort Ski Area. We recommend the Sunnyside Restaurant & Lodge, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you'd rather the Granlibakken Tahoe (0.4 kilometres) or the Pepper Tree Inn (2 kilometres).
Hoping to spend a little less on a fancy room and more on seeing the world? Then stay the night at the Americas Best Value Inn, just 2 kilometres away.
There is a number of top-quality accommodations here. Why not spend a little more and really spoil yourself? Check out the Resort at Squaw Creek - Destination Hotels & Resorts and The Village at Squaw Valley.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Gran Spot. In the vicinity of Granlibakken Resort Ski Area, it's good for a caffeine hit. When dinnertime rolls around, visit Stony Ridge Uncommon Kitchen. If you'd like to kick back with a glass of wine, We Ain't Saints Entertainment is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Granlibakken Resort Ski AreaBefore you head off, check out the surrounding area:
- Start a wonderful day on the mountain at Granlibakken Ski Area with a game in the snow with the kids.
- St. Nicholas Episcopal Church is a tranquil house of prayer as well as a local tourist landmark.
- History buffs will adore North Lake Tahoe Historical Society and Gatekeepers Museum, the perfect spot for discovering fascinating tales from the past.
- If buildings could talk, Gatekeeper's Museum would be full of voices of a different time. Book a tour and unearth the local history.
- You don't need to stress over being a first-timer to the area. There's a wealth of information available at North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau.
How much is a hotel room in Granlibakken Resort Ski Area?
Hotels in Granlibakken Resort Ski Area start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.