Accommodation Near Grand Theatre, Swansea
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Grand Theatre
Many visitors stop in at Grand Theatre each year.
It's located in Swansea, 250 kilometres from the national capital, Dublin. You might have to trek a little further afield, but it's worth the trip.
Like to stay around Grand Theatre? You'll be glad to know there are 10 hotels within 3 kilometres. The Swansea Marriott Hotel is only 0.5 kilometres away. If you can't find a room there, take a squiz at the amenities at the White House Hotel or the Alexander Hotel, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're touring near Grand Theatre and need a coffee, try out Costa Coffee. When you're desperate for some food, stop by Premier Inn Swansea City Centre. Craving a beer? The Office is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Grand TheatreWhile you're here, get familiar with the region near Grand Theatre:
- Make sure you don't spend all your savings at Quadrant Shopping Centre.
- Find something original to return home with or simply get a snack to nibble on at Swansea Market.
- Take some time to concentrate on your spiritual needs at St. Mary's, a wonderful local religious site.
- If you're keen to work out, LC Swansea is the perfect spot for you.
- Unearth some of the local history at the stunning Swansea Castle.
If you take the train to Swansea, the closest station, you'll only need to stroll 0.9 kilometres to reach Grand Theatre. Discover the local area by hopping off at Arriva, another close terminal. It's a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Grand Theatre?
Hotels in Grand Theatre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.