Hotels near Glenveagh National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Glenveagh National Park
Top hotels near Glenveagh National Park
Take a break from the stress of the nine-to-five and experience the healing powers of nature at Glenveagh National Park.
It can be found in Dunfanaghy, 150 kilometres from the national capital, Belfast. You might have to trek a little further afield, but it's definitely worth it.
If you were thinking of staying close to Glenveagh National Park, you'll have to reconsider. You may have better luck in Walled City, 50 kilometres away. Here, there are 18 possibilities. Check out the facilities at the City Hotel Derry, Maldron Hotel Derry and Chamberlain House.
Other Things to Do Near Glenveagh National ParkAfter you're finished at Glenveagh National Park, check what else is happening in the area:
- Journey up to the highpoint of Mount Errigal for stunning vistas of the surrounding district.
- You can't help but conjure up treacherous rulers and fair maidens when you visit Glenveagh Castle.
- Try to get back to the outdoors at Lough Nacung.
- Gartan Outdoor Adventure Centre is a fantastic venue for novices and frequent visitors to practice some water-related sports.
- If you consider yourself an art enthusiast, you won't regret a stop-off at Glebe House.
How much is a hotel room in Glenveagh National Park?
Hotels in Glenveagh National Park start at AU$104 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.