ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
The restaurant, Tasman Delta Cafe, is open for breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 9 AM and noon. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an area shuttle.
Attractions in proximity to this 4.5-star Mount Cook campsite include Lake Tekapo and Tekapo Springs.
Glentanner Park Centre ratings based on 34 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Glentanner Park Centre
All you need in a beautiful spot
good views of Mt Cook
Excellent view of Mt Cook
Versatile hotel in a pleasant location
About the Glentanner Park CentreLocation State Highway 80, Mount Cook, 7946
There's a coffee shop/café on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. An area shuttle within 22 km is available for a fee. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Glentanner Park Centre. Self parking is free. This 4.5-star Mount Cook campsite is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) (303.6 km / 188.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle within 22 km available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free self parking
Glentanner Park Centre offers 14 forms of accommodation with blackout curtains. This Mount Cook campsite provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Housekeeping is available on request.
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 9 AM to noon.
Tasman Delta Cafe – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cabins and dormitories do not offer bed linens and towels. Guests can rent them on site (subject to charges and availability) or bring their own. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10 and NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Glentanner Park Centre Campground Mount Cook
- Glentanner Park Centre Campground
- Glentanner Park Centre Mount Cook
- Glentanner Park Centre
- Mount Cook Glentanner Park Centre New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village
- Glentanner Park Centre (Mount Cook) Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Glentanner Park Centre Campsite Mount Cook
- Glentanner Park Centre Campsite
- Glentanner Park Campsite
You should know
- Free in-room WiFi is limited to 30 minutes per day. WiFi in public areas is also free for up to 30 minutes per day.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodation in New Zealand. This Holiday Park property has been rated 4 star plus, which is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®