Hotels near Gili Lankanfushi Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gili Lankanfushi Beach
So you're thinking about going to Gili Lankanfushi Beach? We've got some tips!
Are you intending to fly into Male? Once you hit the tarmac, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it situated in Hulhule, 4 kilometres from the nation's capital.
You'll encounter 3 suitable accommodations within 0.1 kilometres of Gili Lankanfushi Beach. Veligandu is also just 25 kilometres away, and provides 24 excellent choices. The Naladhu Private Island Maldives, Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort and Anantara Veli Maldives Resort are definitely worth thinking about.
2 kilometres away, the Raalhu Lodge is excellent for those travelling on a budget.
That said, the area's upmarket hotels are also ready to wait on your every need. You only live once! The Gili Lankanfushi Maldives and Paradise Island Resort & Spa are some of the best options. You'll find them 0.1 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
By The Sea Restaurant (Maldives) is a decent place to eat for people visiting Gili Lankanfushi Beach. It's only 0.05 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Gili Lankanfushi BeachAfter you're done with Gili Lankanfushi Beach, check what else is going on in the region:
- Stay at Paradise Island Beach, where there's something to enjoy.
- Take a deep cleansing breath of the sea air at Full Moon Beach, and let your cares blow away on the breeze.
- Grab your gear and go to Banana Reef Dive Site. It's ideal for an underwater adventure.
- Relax as you listen to the crashing waves at Kani Beach.
- Pack your camera, hat and sunnies, and take off to Thulhagiri Beach for some fun in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Gili Lankanfushi Beach?
Hotels in Gili Lankanfushi Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.