Hotels near Genoa Port Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Genoa Port Center
Top hotels near Genoa Port Center
Planning to head to Genoa Port Center? From hotels to surrounding attractions, here's a list of things to mull over before you embark.
It's located in Genoa, a much-loved city that'll charm your socks off.
The hotel you choose to stay at can make the difference between a good vacation and an excellent one. With 32 within a stone's throw of Genoa Port Center, finding your ideal place will be as easy as pie. You might want to check out the Grand Hotel Savoia, NH Collection Genova Marina and Best Western Hotel Porto Antico.
If you're travelling on a strict budget, you'll be pleased to know that there's a good variety of reasonably priced accommodation options. The Bed & Breakfast Domitilla and the Hotel Armonia are just a kilometre and 0.6 kilometres away, respectively.
Hoping to spoil yourself a bit? There is a decent range of high-end hotels in the area. You can't go past the Bristol Palace Hotel or the Melia Genova, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Albergo Armonia. Right near Genoa Port Center, it's good for a caffeine hit. For something really satisfying, take a seat for lunch or dinner at Grand Hotel Savoia. In the evenings, The Cellars Squarciafico is perfect for a nice glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Genoa Port CenterBe courageous and check what's going on in the area around Genoa Port Center:
- Watch on as your munchkins learn, run around and be excited by the amazing attractions at Citta Dei Bambini Children's Museum.
- You'll have to try your best to drag the little tackers away from the interesting activities at La Citta dei Bambini.
- Biosfera is a horticultural enclosure where rare shrubs and flowers are displayed and conserved for future generations.
- Experience the place from a whole new angle from a carriage on The Bigo Lift.
- Lose yourself in the wonders of the world under the waves while discovering the organisms on display at Aquarium of Genoa.
Reaching Genoa Port Center using public transport is a piece of cake. Piazza Principe, the closest station, is just 0.9 kilometres away. You can also disembark at Genova Piazza Principe, another close terminal, 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Genoa Port Center?
Hotels in Genoa Port Center start at AU$57 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.