Hotels near Genoa City Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Genoa City Hall
Top hotels near Genoa City Hall
Do you want to know some more about Genoa City Hall before you book? Here are some handy pointers.
We're sure it won't be the only attraction on your to-do list in Genoa, a wonderful city that's loved by many.
With 35 accommodations within a short stroll of Genoa City Hall, the only drama you'll have booking a place to stay is deciding which one looks the best! Why not take a look at the Bristol Palace Hotel, NH Collection Genova Marina and Best Western Hotel Porto Antico?
Spend your savings on things that you'll remember for years! There is a variety of budget accommodation options here. The Hotel Ricci and the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla are a modest a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Never hesitate to give yourself a treat! The immediate area contains an excellent range of elegant upmarket hotels. Start with the Grand Hotel Savoia, a kilometre away. The Melia Genova, a kilometre away, is also highly recommended.
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning pick-me-up, order a large coffee at Albergo Armonia. You'll find it fortunately close to Genoa City Hall. When you need to grab a feed, check out the menu at Liquoreria Pasticceria Marescotti Cavo. Thirsty yet? Go just nearby to Trigaio for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near Genoa City HallThe area has lots more available:
- Enjoy the quiet atmosphere as you browse the works on show at Palazzo Doria Tursi.
- Make your way to the compelling premises of Musei di Strada Nuova. Ask about guided tours or just admire the opulent exterior.
- Palazzo Doria-Tursi guarantees a fantastic day trip for families that want to learn more about music.
- Find out about the intriguing past of Palazzo Rosso. You just don't know what juicy tales you'll hear.
- White Palace is a grandiose address, well-known for its stately architecture and its interesting past.
Genoa City Hall is a convenient stroll of a kilometre from Genova Piazza Principe, the nearest station. So, jump aboard and put all those traffic dramas behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Genoa City Hall?
Hotels in Genoa City Hall start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.