Hotels near Gardens of Ninfa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gardens of Ninfa
Top hotels near Gardens of Ninfa
So you're considering heading to Gardens of Ninfa? We've got some pointers!
Always dreamed of seeing Rome? If you have time, you might be able to cross both off your list. The attraction is based in Cisterna di Latina, just 45 kilometres from the nation's capital.
If you'd prefer to stay within easy commuting distance of Gardens of Ninfa, the Villa Del Cardinale, 2 kilometres away, is your best shot.
Don't spend all your money on accommodation. Stay at the Cori Apartments by Thaz Italia, merely 11 kilometres away.
Or, are you in the mood for a taste of luxury? The Hotel Excelsior is just 5 kilometres away. It's an ideal place for travellers who demand the best.
Other Things to Do Near Gardens of NinfaPencil in some more time to see what's happening in the area:
- Appreciate the quiet of Abbazia di Valvisciolo, the perfect place to break ties with the hectic nature of the modern world.
- Discover the secrets of the towering Castello Caetani, which was used to shield the lands.
- An important place of reflection and worship, Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta is well-worth a visit.
- The sea of vibrant flower heads on show at The Gardens of Ninfa are bound to turn a frown upside down.
- Delve into the exciting history of Palazzo Caetani. You never know what juicy stories you'll hear.
How much is a hotel room in Gardens of Ninfa?
Hotels in Gardens of Ninfa start at AU$79 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.