Hotels near Galata Maritime Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Galata Maritime Museum
Planning to visit Galata Maritime Museum? You're sure to have a ball.
We're sure it won't be the only attraction on your to-do list in Genoa, a magical city that's loved by many.
With as many as 32 accommodations within a kilometre of Galata Maritime Museum, you might even have a view of it from your hotel window! The Grand Hotel Savoia, NH Collection Genova Marina and Best Western Hotel Porto Antico are certainly worth looking into.
Spend your money on things that you'll remember for years! There is a choice of budget accommodation options nearby. The Bed & Breakfast Domitilla, 0.6 kilometres away, and the Hotel Armonia, 0.2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended choices.
Alternatively, if you want a bit of luxury and indulgence, secure one of the many upmarket hotels nearby. The Bristol Palace Hotel and the Melia Genova, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come recommended.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Head to Albergo Armonia. It's easy to get to from Galata Maritime Museum. You don't need to search for a substantial feed. Grand Hotel Savoia will have what you need. As your day winds down and you're ready for a glass of wine, pull up a bar stool at m.café Reale.
Other Things to Do Near Galata Maritime MuseumBe courageous and see what's happening in the area surrounding Galata Maritime Museum:
- Study the artefacts and learn of the places behind the area's strong maritime history at Galata Museo del Mare.
- Learn about the vivid history of Royal Palace. You never know what juicy stories you'll hear.
- Pop into University of Genoa and discover what the students love about this historic institution.
- Plant yourself on a bench at Piazza Acquaverde and look on as people gather, little tykes play and dogs take a walk.
- It's encouraged that travellers drop by Christopher Columbus Monument, a respected local monument.
Save precious time and take the train to Genova Piazza Principe, the closest station, just 0.4 kilometres from Galata Maritime Museum. Another nearby option is Piazza Principe. This terminal is 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Galata Maritime Museum?
Hotels in Galata Maritime Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.