Hotels near Galapos Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Galapos Beach
Top hotels near Galapos Beach
Ready to start organising your Galapos Beach trip? You're sure to have a great time.
If you're arriving in Lisbon District, you will still have a bit of a drive ahead of you. It's to be found in Setubal, 30 kilometres from the national capital.
Tourists on a tight budget will be glad to know that there are some reasonably-priced accommodation options available. You can't beat the Hotel Solaris and the Residencial Setubalense.
Or you could treat yourself at one of the more upmarket hotels. You'll enjoy your time at the Aqualuz Troia Lagoa Suites Hotel Apartments and Troiaresort - Aqualuz Suite Hotel Apt Troiamar & Troiario.
Pop into Restaurante O João when you've worked up a hunger. It's just 0.1 kilometres from Galapos Beach, at São Simão. Solo travellers looking for some fun and groups should head to Ondagalapos for some beers or wine. At São Simão, it's just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Galapos BeachGalapos Beach is not the only reason to stop at this corner of the world:
- Take a deep cleansing breath of the fresh sea air at Portinho da Arrabida Beach, and let your worries blow away on the breeze.
- Take in the fresh air, put your legs to good use and marvel at nature's beauty at Arrabida Natural Park.
- Nothing compares to the joy of sprawling by the sea. Be sure to go to Troia Beach.
- Recharge your batteries when you spend some time at Albarquel Beach. Bring the whole family, and soak up the sunshine!
- History fanatics, will love exploring Castelo Sao Felipe.
How much is a hotel room in Galapos Beach?
Hotels in Galapos Beach start at AU$163 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.