Hotels Near Flint Farmers’ Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Flint Farmers’ Market
Top hotels near Flint Farmers’ Market
Flint Farmers’ Market is a perfect excuse for a vacation.
To get there, you'll need to drive to Flint. It's located 75 kilometres from the state capital, Lansing.
Spend your money on the things that matter! Stay the night at one of the budget hotels and make the most of your time away. Consider the rates at the Quality Inn & Suites Airport. The Best Western Flint Airport Inn & Suites is also decent.
For a pick-me-up, go to Hoffman's Deco Deli & Cafe (503 Garland Street, Flint). Torch Bar & Grill is an ideal place to have lunch or dinner and fortunately it's just 0.3 kilometres away. It's at 522 Buckham Alley, Flint.
Other Things to Do Near Flint Farmers’ MarketTry not to spend all of your time at Flint Farmers’ Market. This region has loads more to offer travellers:
- If you have an interest in art, be sure to check out Rosa Parks Statue.
- Put your hands together for the actors at Capitol Theatre, a popular venue.
- There is no better place to unwind from a busy day than at Wilson Park.
- Tourists can admire the architecture of Charles Stewart Mott Foundation Building while gaining a unique understanding of the past of the region.
- Feel time slowing down at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, a serene house of worship.
How much is a hotel room in Flint Farmers’ Market?
Hotels in Flint Farmers’ Market start at AU$65 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.