Hotels near Fiera di Genova
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Fiera di Genova
Top hotels near Fiera di Genova
Hotels Near Fiera di GenovaLocals and visitors regularly gather at Fiera di Genova to experience big events.
It isn't going to be the only attraction on your to-do list in Genoa, a magical city that's loved by many.
You needn't travel far to find somewhere to stay. There are 58 options within a quick trip of Fiera di Genova. Have a look at the Hotel Ricci (a kilometre). That said, the Bristol Palace Hotel (a kilometre) and the Grand Hotel Savoia (3 kilometres) are also worthy.
Not looking to spend a lot on accommodation? You won't struggle to find a room that's easy on the wallet. Consider the rates at the Hotel Armonia, situated just 2 kilometres away. That said, the Hotel Meublè Suisse is a kilometre away.
Alternatively, if you're after comfort and luxury, book one of the many upmarket hotels close by. The NH Collection Genova Marina and the Melia Genova, 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, come recommended.
Checking out the sights can be thirsty work! When it's time for a break, stop by Caffè Balilla. It's just a quick stroll from Fiera di Genova. For something more substantial, take a seat for lunch at Ugo Il Pirata Sas. As the day turns into night and you feel like a beer or two, stroll over to Nostradamus Cafe'.
Other Things to Do Near Fiera di GenovaAfter you've spent time at Fiera di Genova, see what else is available in the area:
- Adults and children alike are guaranteed to be inspired by the creative collections at Museum of Modern Art - Villa Croce.
- Browse the diverse collection of artistic creations at Museo d'Arte Contemporanea di Villa Croce.
- View the many marvellous exhibits and specimens at Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Genova.
- Treat you travel partner to a live performance at Teatro della Gioventu. Find your seats and take in the show!
- History nuts will delight in taking a tour through Villa Saluzzo Bombrini, a place where you can soak up all the interesting tales of its past residents.
Wave goodbye to your driving worries, and catch the train to Genova Brignole, the nearest station. It's just a kilometre from Fiera di Genova.
How much is a hotel room in Fiera di Genova?
Hotels in Fiera di Genova start at AU$75 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.