Hotels near Faro Old Town
Check hotel prices in Faro Old Town
Many people stop in at Faro Old Town every year.
Always dreamed of seeing Lisbon District? You might be able to do both. The attraction is situated in Faro, just 220 kilometres from the country's capital.
You'll find 13 listed hotels within a short commute of Faro Old Town. Check out the rates at the Hotel Eva (0.5 kilometres away), the Hotel Faro & Beach Club (0.4 kilometres) and the Hotel Sol Algarve (0.7 kilometres).
There are lots of cheaper accommodations nearby that will be sure to tick your boxes. The Alnacir and the Faro Easy Sleep - Hostel are recommended options. You'll locate them a kilometre and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
Before you spend the day at Faro Old Town, follow the allure of delicious coffee to O Seu Café. For something more filling, stop by Hotel Eva and order up a big meal. And finally, reflect on your day with a drink at Varandas Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Faro Old TownAfter you stop at Faro Old Town, see what's happening in the surrounding area:
- Faro Cathedral is a powerful edifice in the region and a space used for Catholic prayer.
- Check for any tours and discover ancient peoples at Archaeological Museum of Faro.
- Visitors eager to find out more about civic administration may get an insider's view at Faro Town Hall.
- Sense time slowing down at Hermitage of Nossa Senhora de Guia, a serene house of prayer.
- Tourists can wonder at the architectural design of Vila Arch while gaining a better look into the historical background of the region.
Leave your cares behind and cruise to Faro Old Town by public transport. Faro, the closest station, is just 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Faro Old Town?
Hotels in Faro Old Town start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.