Hotels Near Ericsson Globe
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Ericsson Globe
You'll have an awesome time at Ericsson Globe.
If you've always hoped to visit Stockholm, this is a terrific excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
Book in at one of the 29 accommodation options within an easy drive of Ericsson Globe. Take a look at the amenities at the Hotel Rival (3 kilometres), the Årstaviken Hotell (2 kilometres) and the Elite Hotel Marina Tower (3 kilometres).
Make your holiday finances last longer at the Skanstulls Hostel. This low-cost hotel is just 2 kilometres away.
If you want to splurge, take a look at the plush amenities at the Clarion Hotel Stockholm, 2 kilometres away.
If you're desperate for your next caffeine injection, you'll find Espresso House not far away. When you're ready for a full meal, head to Bo Hotel. Craving a beer? Quality Hotel Globe is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Ericsson GlobeDon't head home yet! This area has plenty more available:
- Window-shop to your heart's delight at Globen Shopping Mall. There's sure to be something that suits your style.
- Whether you want to swim for exercise or just laze around, you'll enjoy a day at Eriksdalsbadet.
- Have plenty of laughs with family or friends at Hammarbybacken Ski Area, where there are a variety of trails for all skill levels to enjoy.
- Travellers wanting to shop until they drop should get down to Ringen Shopping Center.
- Head to Vitabergsparken Park if you're in search of a quick respite from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
How much is a hotel room in Ericsson Globe?
Hotels in Ericsson Globe start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.