Hotels near Emerson Place Kaleidoscope
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Emerson Place Kaleidoscope
Do you want to know a bit more about Emerson Place Kaleidoscope before you set off? Here are a few handy pointers.
Wondering how to get there? Pull out your map and circle Kingston. It's 200 kilometres from the state capital, Trenton.
Unfortunately, finding a hotel near Emerson Place Kaleidoscope is a bit tricky. But don't fret, Fishkill is home to 11 different possibilities and is located 45 kilometres away. The Courtyard Fishkill by Marriott, Holiday Inn Express Fishkill-Mid Hudson Valley and HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie are all terrific options.
If you're after a great place to eat, make your pit stop at Emerson Resort & Spa (5340 New York 28, Mount Tremper). It's just 0.1 kilometres from Emerson Place Kaleidoscope.
Other Things to Do Near Emerson Place KaleidoscopeEmerson Place Kaleidoscope is not the only reason to check out this region:
- Head to Mount Tremper Arts to see a play. But first, check what language it's in or you might find it difficult to understand.
- Spend an afternoon admiring the carefully arranged displays at James Cox Gallery.
- Make your way through Giant Ledge Trailhead. Be sure to use the signs and a map so you don't take an accidental detour.
- Head on up to the crest of Indian Head Mountain, and admire the moving vistas below.
- End a wonderful day on the piste at Hunter Mountain with a game in the snow with the kids.
How much is a hotel room in Emerson Place Kaleidoscope?
Hotels in Emerson Place Kaleidoscope start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.