Hotels Near Edison and Ford Winter Estates
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Edison and Ford Winter Estates
Top hotels near Edison and Ford Winter Estates
Edison and Ford Winter Estates is certainly worth telling your friends and family about!
It isn't going to be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Fort Myers, a magical city that's loved by many.
You'll find 8 listed accommodations within a quick commute of Edison and Ford Winter Estates. We recommend the Hotel Indigo Fort Myers Downtown River District, a kilometre away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you would prefer the Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites (0.9 kilometres) or the Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront (3 kilometres).
Do you want to save a little cash? There are some nice economical lodgings here. Why not take a look at the Comfort Inn Ft Myers and the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel?
Treat yourself to a night or two at the Villa Emerald Coast- Private Villa. Only 9 kilometres away, it's worth paying a tad more for the comfort and class.
When you can't go on without a strong coffee, head to Bennett's Fresh Roast Fort Myers (2011 Bayside Parkway, Fort Myers), only 0.8 kilometres away from Edison and Ford Winter Estates. For dinner, grab a table at Joe's Crab Shack. This popular restaurant can be found at 2024 West First Street, Fort Myers.
Other Things to Do Near Edison and Ford Winter EstatesAfter you've experienced Edison and Ford Winter Estates, head to the surrounding area:
- Surrender to the silent calmness of Thomas Edison Congregational Church, an ideal place to break ties with the hectic nature of the modern world.
- For a dose of retail therapy, spend the morning at Fowler Street Shopping Center.
- For some retail therapy, spend the morning at Boca Grande Railroad Depot Shopping Center.
- Travellers and locals alike enjoy taking time out in Centennial Park.
- Harborside Event Center is a custom built space for events and conventions, conveniently surrounded by a great range of bistros and hotels.
How much is a hotel room in Edison and Ford Winter Estates?
Hotels in Edison and Ford Winter Estates start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.