Hotels Near Dumfries Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dumfries Museum
Top hotels near Dumfries Museum
Dumfries Museum is a captivating attraction that has something to offer everyone.
Always wanted to visit Dublin? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to cross both off your list. The attraction is based in Dumfries, just 260 kilometres from the country's capital.
There are 7 listed accommodations within a short drive of Dumfries Museum. The Cairndale Hotel (0.8 kilometres), the Holiday Inn Dumfries (2 kilometres) and the Best Western Station Hotel (a kilometre) are all great options.
If you're exploring around Dumfries Museum and want a tea or coffee, stop by Costa Coffee. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. Hullabaloo should have what you need. Finally, reflect on your day with a drink at The Queensberry.
Other Things to Do Near Dumfries MuseumGet your map out and see what's going on in the wider region:
- While meandering around the rooms of Old Bridge House it will be easy to imagine the different lives of the folk who once lived there.
- Treat your partner to an evening at Robert Burns Centre. Locate your seats and take in the show!
- Visit Burns' mausoleum to find out about tombs and burial sites.
- Although it isn't as traditional as a painting on a canvas, you'll no doubt still appreciate the work that has gone into the making of Robert Burns Statue.
- Aim for a birdie and avoid the bunkers when you tee off at Dumfries and Galloway Golf Club.
If you're using the metro system to get to Dumfries Museum, hop off at Dumfries, the most convenient station. It's a kilometre away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Dumfries Museum?
Hotels in Dumfries Museum start at AU$75 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.