ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 654 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and separate bathtubs and showers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Nice touches include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, free bottled water and safes are available.
A day of pampering at Shine Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and detox wraps along with aromatherapy and reflexology. At the hotel's own poolside bar or bar/lounge, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the fitness centre and pool loungers. 10007 square feet (930 square metres) of event facilities include meeting rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM. There's also the convenience of free valet parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 5-star Trade Center hotel include Dubai Creek and Burj Khalifa.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 2157 reviews
About the Sheraton Grand Hotel, DubaiLocation 3 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business centre and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 10007 square feet (930 square metres). Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 654 guestrooms or units
- 51 levels
- 11 conference rooms
- 10007 sq ft of conference space
- 930 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (10.4 km / 6.4 mi)
- Metro station: World Trade Centre Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai offers 654 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
On-site venue No. 2 – This restaurant is located by the pool.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 300.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 139 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 300.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Grand Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Dubai
- Sheraton Grand
- Sheraton Hotel, Dubai Dubai
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai Dubai
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai Hotel Dubai
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.