Hotels Near Dinh Co Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dinh Co Temple
Top hotels near Dinh Co Temple
Religious structures often offer us a unique perspective into the beating heart of a region, and Dinh Co Temple is certainly no exception.
It can be found in Vung Tau, which is 65 kilometres from the happening city of Ho Chi Minh City.
Before you explore Dinh Co Temple, prepare yourself with a tea or coffee at Cafe Mộc. When you can't plan your next move without a decent feed, go to Bavico Spa & Resort Long Hải. As your day winds down and your mind turns to a drink, pull up a bar stool at Karaoke Tuấn Anh.
Other Things to Do Near Dinh Co TempleWhile you're here, you really should check what the surrounding region has available:
- Stretch your legs and take a walk along the beach at Long Hai Beach. You never know what you may find.
- Admire the landscape from a whole new angle when you journey to the apex of Minh Dam Mountain.
- Master your game at Golf Vung Tau, an essential stop for all golf enthusiasts.
- On a summery day, there's nothing finer than taking it easy in Le Thanh Duy Park.
- Grab your hat, thongs and towel, and make your way to Back Beach for a full day of fun in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Dinh Co Temple?
Hotels in Dinh Co Temple start at AU$75 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.