Hotels near Dickwella Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Dickwella Beach
Top hotels near Dickwella Beach
Ready to start organising your Dickwella Beach adventure? You're certain to have an excellent time.
Always dreamed of seeing Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte? If you have time, you might be able to do both. The attraction is located in Dickwella, just 140 kilometres from the capital.
Book a room at one of the 2 hotels close to Dickwella Beach. Don't forget that Kamburugamuwa is only 25 kilometres away. This nearby location is home to 32 suitable options. You may like the rates at the Casa Colombo Collection Mirissa, Thisara Villa and Sri Sharavi Beach Villas & Spa.
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning pick-me-up, order a large coffee at Premlanka Hotel. You'll find it right near Dickwella Beach. When your hunger takes over, stop by ocean villa. After that, have a drink at Sanula.
Other Things to Do Near Dickwella BeachAfter you spend some time at Dickwella Beach, do some exploring in the local area:
- Wewurukannala Vihara Temple will leave you in awe of its elaborately crafted interior and calming atmosphere.
- Wander the sacred corridors of Mulkirigala Rock Monastery, and find out more about monastic vows.
- Make your way around Dondra Lighthouse, which is a fragment of local history.
- Traipse around Tangalle Lighthouse, which is a popular piece of local history.
- Turtle-Watching is a great place to observe some cute animals. Drop in and meet the amazing staff who won't stop working to ensure their health and happiness.
How much is a hotel room in Dickwella Beach?
Hotels in Dickwella Beach start at AU$23 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.