ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with digital channels are featured in all 277 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and safes. Additionally, fridges, minibars and hairdryers are available.
The restaurant, Graze Interactive Dining, is open for breakfast and dinner. Silica is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, marina, kids' club and kids' swimming pool. Added amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, spa services and laundry facilities. Free buffet breakfast is available daily between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights in the region of this 4.5-star Daydream Island resort include Daydream Beach and Whitehaven Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 74 reviews
About the Daydream Island ResortLocation Whitsunday Islands, Daydream Island, QLD 4740
Simply walk outside to smell the salty air and watch the ocean waves from the sandy beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Daydream Island Resort with summer activities such as sailing, waterskiing and kayaking. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and A swim-up bar. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a kid's pool and a garden. This 4.5-star Daydream Island resort is smoke free.
- 277 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
Daydream Island Resort offers 277 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Televisions come with premium digital channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and microwaves can be requested.
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Graze Interactive Dining – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Inkstone – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Infinity – This poolside restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Barefoot – This poolside bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Silica – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Due to this resort's island location, guests will need to travel via ferry. For scheduled ferry departures and arrivals, guest can consult Cruise Whitsundays Resort Connections with their applicable travel dates. To obtain more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 100.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 40 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 32 (one-way), (from 4 to 14 years old)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 100.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.25 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Daydream Island Resort
- Daydream Island Resort And Spa
- Daydream Island Hotel Daydream Island
- Daydream Island Resort Spa
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat or helicopter. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Daydream Island Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.