Hotels near Cwmdonkin Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cwmdonkin Park
Make sure you put aside ample time to really check out Cwmdonkin Park.
It is situated in Swansea, a journey of 250 kilometres from Dublin.
You'll find 8 listed accommodations within easy commuting distance of Cwmdonkin Park. We suggest the Swansea Marriott Hotel, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you would prefer the White House Hotel (0.5 kilometres) or the Alexander Hotel (0.3 kilometres).
The larger area also features upmarket hotels for those visitors looking for luxurious surroundings and outstanding amenities. You simply cannot find better than the Cafe Valance Bar & Rooms and The Dragon Hotel.
Sightseeing can really tire you out! When it's time to re-energise, go to La Parmigiana Italian Delicatessen. It's just a short wander from Cwmdonkin Park. When you need to fill your stomach, grab a meal at Truffle. And then, pull up a stool at Whitez Pool Lounge and Late Night Bar for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Cwmdonkin ParkAfter you've left Cwmdonkin Park, see what else is on offer in the area:
- While meandering through Dylan Thomas Birth Place, take some time to imagine those who once resided here.
- Stop by Brynmill Park and admire this urban oasis, right in the heart of the city.
- Find out if you can take a tour of Swansea Guildhall, an important government building.
- Take a big gulp of the fresh air at Swansea Beach, and let your worries drift away.
- On a sunny afternoon, spend a while relaxing in Singleton Park.
It's an easy ride to Cwmdonkin Park. Just disembark the train at Swansea, the nearest station, and then it's only 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Cwmdonkin Park?
Hotels in Cwmdonkin Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.