Hotels near Curtis Island Light
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Curtis Island Light
Top hotels near Curtis Island Light
Why learn about Curtis Island Light in stale history books when you can see it in real life?
Regardless of whether it's your first trip to Maine or you've spent time here before, there's always something new to experience.
Select from 13 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of Curtis Island Light. We suggest the Camden Harbour Inn, a kilometre away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you would prefer the Camden Windward Inn (2 kilometres) or the Hawthorn Inn (2 kilometres).
Tourists trying to limit expenses will be pleased to know that there are a few reasonably-priced accommodation options on offer. See what the Claddagh Motel & Suites and the Lincolnville Motel are offering.
Make a booking at the Hartstone Inn & Hideaway, an upscale place only 2 kilometres away. Live a little!
Other Things to Do Near Curtis Island LightWhile you're here, you really should check what the surrounding region has on offer:
- At Laite Memorial Beach, the sunshine and sea air await. So pack some sunscreen, and head out to enjoy the atmosphere.
- Clues to a vibrant, communal past lie within the grounds of Camden Opera House.
- Watch a show at Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheatre, a well-known local venue.
- Whether you're looking for a recent prize-winning book or just one of the great classics, Camden Public Library is the perfect place. Remember to check when it's open for the public.
- Enjoy the serene interior as you browse the artworks on show at Center for Maine Contemporary Art.
How much is a hotel room in Curtis Island Light?
Hotels in Curtis Island Light start at AU$145 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.