Hotels near Crosby Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Crosby Beach
Ready to start planning your visit to Crosby Beach?
You'll find it in Liverpool, a terrific city that holds a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
You won't need to travel far to encounter low-cost hotel options here. The Dolby Hotel Liverpool and the Lord Nelson Hotel are worth checking out.
When all you can think about is a caffeine hit, make your way to Parnells (62 South Road, Waterloo, Liverpool), just 0.9 kilometres away from Crosby Beach. When you're searching for lunch, Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre (Cambridge Rd, Waterloo, Liverpool) is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Crosby BeachAs you're here, you ought to check what the surrounding area has on offer:
- Urban street art is one of the best examples of wild creativity, and Antony Gormley's Another Place is a brilliant demonstration of this.
- If you're feeling drained by your hectic itinerary, spare some time to kick back with a flick at Plaza Cinema.
- You'll have heaps of fun playing in the surf, and lounging on the shore at Blundellsands Beach.
- Fort Perch Rock is an ideal place to learn a little of the area's military heritage.
- The Light Cinema shows a variety of films daily.
Forget the car and venture to Crosby Beach by metro. Waterloo, the most convenient station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Crosby Beach?
Hotels in Crosby Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.