Hotels near Coral Reef Bracknells Water World
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Coral Reef Bracknells Water World
Top hotels near Coral Reef Bracknells Water World
Want to know some more about Coral Reef Bracknells Water World before you book flights? Here are a few handy pointers.
Have you always wanted to visit Cardiff? If you have time, you might be able to cross both off your list. The attraction is based in Bracknell, just 170 kilometres from the nation's capital.
4 hotels isn't a huge range, but it's enough if you're set on staying within a short commute of of Coral Reef Bracknells Water World. The Grange Bracknell and Hilton Bracknell Hotel are worth looking into.
Luckily, there are some decent hotels that won't break the budget. The Pennyhill Park Hotel And Spa and the Brockenhurst Hotel are definitely worth checking out.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, you'll find Starbucks Coffee nearby. Head to South Hill Park for a more nourishing meal. After that, sit back with a drink at Crown Wood.
Other Things to Do Near Coral Reef Bracknells Water WorldAfter you're done seeing Coral Reef Bracknells Water World, don't ignore the local area:
- Look Out Discovery Centre is a must-see for tourists who are intrigued by the world of science.
- There's nothing like theatre performances! Grab a ticket and take your seat at South Hill Park.
- Score a few birdies as you avoid the rough at West Berkshire Golf Club.
- For a day in the sunshine, hit the greens at East Berkshire Golf Club.
- Be sure to bring your lucky clubs and make tracks to the well-maintained hills of Berkshire Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Coral Reef Bracknells Water World?
Hotels in Coral Reef Bracknells Water World start at AU$98 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.