Hotels near Clonalis House
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Clonalis House
Why read about Clonalis House in stale textbooks when you can experience it in the flesh?
It's situated in Strokestown, 170 kilometres from the nation's capital, Belfast. You'll probably have to trek a little further afield, but it's well worth it.
Unfortunately, there are no hotels available in close proximity to Clonalis House. For an alternative, look into Athlone just 40 kilometres away. Here, there are 8 places up for grabs. Check out the amenities at the Sheraton Athlone Hotel, Arch House Apartments and Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone.
When you get hungry, head to Yu Gardens | Chinese Restaurant in Roscommon. At Bridge Street, Strokestown, it's an easy stroll from Clonalis House. If your crew wants to get a taste of the local nightlife, make J Beirne (Farnbeg) your first stop.
Other Things to Do Near Clonalis HouseAfter you're done at Clonalis House, don't ignore the local area:
- History nerds will have heaps of fun at The Famine Museum, a well-known history museum.
- Die-hard golfers can better their game at Strokestown Golf Club.
- There's no need to stress over being a newcomer to the area. There's an abundance of helpful pointers offered at Cruachan Ai Visitor Centre.
- Rathcroghan Royal Site is ideal if you're a bit of a history buff. Don't forget to bring a good camera and find out if there are any tours occurring when you're there.
- All aboard! Head on over to The Cavan and Leitrim Railway. Here, you will be enthralled by the memorabilia exhibited.
How much is a hotel room in Clonalis House?
Hotels in Clonalis House start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.