Hotels near Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
You're bound to have a wonderful time at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets.
It's to be found in Old Saybrook. Wondering where that is? You'll need to drive 100 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Plan ahead and arrange to stay at the Clinton Motel. It's just 2 kilometres away from Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets.
If prestige and comfort are what you're after, check out the Madison Beach Hotel. It's just 7 kilometres away.
When you can't go on without a caffeine hit, head to Dunkin' Donuts (7 Glenwood Road, Clinton), only 0.5 kilometres away from Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets. If you're looking for dinner, Cold Stone Creamery (7 Glenwood Road, Clinton) is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Clinton Crossing Premium OutletsThis area has loads more going on:
- Raise a glass of full-bodied vino at Chamard Vineyards. You should definitely buy a bottle of your favourite drop.
- Delight in the sailing boats and yachts floating in the docks or simply meander and enjoy the fresh air at Indian River Marina.
- Tourists aching to shop 'til they drop should get down to Clinton Plaza Shopping Center.
- The sound of birdlife singing will be music to the ears of visitors who wander along the trails of Hammonasset Beach State Park.
- Flee from the nine-to-five routine with a trip to Hammonasset State Park, where the greenery will soon rejuvenate low spirits.
Leave your parking worries behind and cruise to Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets by train. Clinton, the closest station, is just 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets?
Hotels in Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.