Hotels Near Cinecitta World
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Cinecitta World
With a dizzying selection of fast rides and tasty snacks, Cinecitta World is a great day out for visitors of all ages.
If you're hoping to check it out, you'll need to head to Rome, the country's capital.
Reduce your transit time when visiting Cinecitta World. Book a night or two at any of the 32 hotels and other accommodations within 10 kilometres. Check out the facilities at the SHG Hotel Antonella and Hotel Selene.
If you're travelling on a shoestring, there are a few economical choices. Check the rates at the Villa Flaminia. The Joy Hotel is also worthy.
Only 0.4 kilometres from Cinecitta World is Hopera Cafè, where you'll find strong coffee and delicious treats. Walk to Rome to check it out. If you're in the market for a table for dinner, go to Burger King. You'll find it at Ponte di Piscina Cupa, 64, Roma.
Other Things to Do Near Cinecitta WorldAfter you visit Cinecitta World, explore the local area:
- Claiming a campsite at Castrvm Legionis is a good way to meet new travel buddies.
- Take some time off with the young ones, and play around for a couple of hours at Zoo Marine.
- For some place cool to spend the day, cool off at Zoomarine, a spot where everyone can play and frolic in the water.
- Holiday at Oasi Naturista Capocotta, where there's plenty of fun activities.
- Vintage Carriage Museum is great if you're a bit of a history buff. Don't forget to take a good camera and ask about any tours planned when you're there.
How much is a hotel room in Cinecitta World?
Hotels in Cinecitta World start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.