Hotels near Cilgerran Castle
As you walk around Cilgerran Castle and learn about its story, you can feel a real connection to history.
It's in Cardigan, a journey of 180 kilometres from Dublin.
Within 10 kilometres of Cilgerran Castle, there are 4 accommodations listed. Why don't you check out the Ffynonwen Guest House and Glanhelyg B&B?
Travellers who are hoping to experience outstanding amenities should check out the several upscale hotels in this area. You can't look past the Caemorgan Mansion and Hammet House.
Other Things to Do Near Cilgerran Castle
After you've spent enough time at Cilgerran Castle, head to the surrounding area:
- Learn a bit about the local history and culture at the spectacular Cardigan Castle.
- Discover interesting displays, exhibits and relics pertaining to the region's seafaring history at National Coracle Centre.
- Leave behind the worries of daily life and visit Welsh Wildlife Centre. You and your youngsters will be able to hang out with the critters in a serene, pastoral space.
- Cardigan Guildhall puts on a huge selection of events, so you ought to come across something of interest.
- Small World Theatre is the place to go for live theatre shows. Purchase a ticket and find your seat!