Accommodation Near Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art
Keen to visit Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art? This beloved sight has a lot going on for it.
It's not going to be the only attraction on your itinerary in Genoa, a wonderful city that's loved by many.
With 32 accommodations within a kilometre of Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art, you may even be able to see it from your hotel window! Take a look at the rates and facilities at the Hotel Ricci, Bristol Palace Hotel and Melia Genova.
Spend your funds on souvenirs, not an extensive room service menu. There's a number of budget accommodations in the vicinity. The Hotel Armonia and the Hotel Meublè Suisse are a mere 0.9 kilometres and 0.6 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could stay a few nights at one of the top-notch hotels in the area. You know you deserve it! You can't go past the Grand Hotel Savoia or the NH Collection Genova Marina, a kilometre and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Enjoy a coffee or tea and write a postcard at Albergo Armonia. It's right near Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art. Head over to Liquoreria Pasticceria Marescotti Cavo for a hearty meal. Feel like some drinks? Pasticceria Tagliafico di Giacomo Tagliafico & C. s.n.c. is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Chiossone Museum of Oriental ArtAfter you visit Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art, check what's happening nearby:
- Parco della Villetta Di Negro is a perfect spot for having a picnic or reading a book.
- Tourists from all walks of life will be artistically astounded by the variety of original artworks at Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone.
- Palazzo della Prefettura is a glorious building, noted for its ornate architecture as well as its rich past.
- If you're a tourist that loves artistic creations, be sure to take a trip to Museo d’Arte Orientale.
- Visit the compelling premises of Palazzo Lomellino. Ask about tours or just admire the ornate architecture.
If you take the train to Genova Brignole, the nearest station, you'll only need to stroll 0.9 kilometres to reach Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art. But if you'd like to see more of the surrounding area, disembark at Manin, another close terminal. It's a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art?
Hotels in Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.