Hotels near Chinarayuru Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Chinarayuru Park
Chinarayuru Park is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
You'll find it in Tenali, 1400 kilometres from New Delhi, the national capital.
Unfortunately, you won't be able to find any accommodations within 0.1 kilometres of Chinarayuru Park. But don't fret, Vijayawada is about 30 kilometres away. Here, there are 11 suitable hotels. Compare the facilities at The Gateway Hotel M G Road, Fortune Murali Park and OYO Premium Alankar Circle.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Alpha Chai House. In the vicinity of Chinarayuru Park, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you need to satiate your hunger, check out the menu at Just bake Tenali. And later on, sit back with a drink at Mamata Wines.
Other Things to Do Near Chinarayuru ParkTry not to spend all of your time at Chinarayuru Park. This area has much more for tourists:
- There are few spots more soothing than the beautifully designed interior of a temple. Take some time to unwind at Vaikunta Puram Venkateasware Temple.
- Watch the undergrads sprint from one department to another at VSR & NVR College, a popular scholarly institution.
- If you're interested in history, Pilak is surely worth visiting.
- Educate yourself on the cultural beliefs of the location by arranging a visit to Ujjaleswar Shrine.
- Stop by Uppalapadu Bird Sanctuary. You'll smile knowing that the wildlife there are well-loved.
Grab a ticket, take in the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to Chinarayuru Park. Remember to jump off at Chinnaravuru, the nearest station. Then it's only 0.7 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Chinarayuru Park?
Hotels in Chinarayuru Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.