Hotels Near Chateau Margaux
Check hotel prices near Chateau Margaux
Top hotels near Chateau Margaux
Spending quality time with the youngsters is lovely. But when you need a break, get going to Chateau Margaux.
It's not going to be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Bordeaux, a magical city that is loved by many.
If you're searching for a place to stay within an easy commute of Chateau Margaux, spend a few nights at the Hotel Relais De Margaux Golf & Spa. It's only a kilometre away.
To get the most out of your hard-earned cash, stay at a budget hotel. How about you check out the rates at the Château Rousselle and the La Villa Premayac?
Only 0.6 kilometres from Chateau Margaux is L'Indigo, where you'll find strong coffee and tasty treats. Walk to 1 Rue Georges Mandel, Margaux to check it out. If it's time to find a spot for lunch or dinner, check out Le Pavillon De Margaux. It's at 3 Rue Georges Mandel, Margaux.
Other Things to Do Near Chateau MargauxDo not spend the whole day at Chateau Margaux. This area has much more for tourists:
- Wine buffs should head straight to Chateau Palmer. Learn about the different types of grapes and what the bottling process involves, then sample the finished product in a tasting session.
- The wines available at Maison du Vin de Blaye reveal the area's unique grape varietals and climate. Sample a few different drops to see for yourself how this plays out on the palate.
- History enthusiasts, will love a visit to Blaye Citadel.
- Grab your best mates and hit the fairways at Medoc Golf Course.
- Raise a glass of top-notch wine at Chateau Latour. Don't miss the chance to buy a bottle of your favourite drop.
Jump onto the train for a comfortable journey to Chateau Margaux. You'll have to disembark at Gare de Margaux, the nearest station, and from there it's only 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Chateau Margaux?
Hotels in Chateau Margaux start at AU$155 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.