Hotels near Chateau de Montaigne
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Chateau de Montaigne
Organise a babysitter for the kids, get a few friends together and make tracks to Chateau de Montaigne.
It's located in Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne, 50 kilometres away from the buzzing city of Bordeaux. If you have the time, make sure you spend a bit of time there too!
If you want to keep costs low, book a room at the Hôtel Restaurant Le Phénix. It's a low-cost choice, 6 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Chateau de MontaigneSchedule some more time to see what's going on near Chateau de Montaigne:
- Raise a glass of delicious vino at Bessineau Vineyards. Be sure to buy a bottle of your favourite drop.
- Discover the secrets of the imposing Chateaux Beausejour and Langlais, which was once used to protect the lands.
- Make time to concentrate on your spiritual side at Eglise Monolithe, a wonderful religious site.
- Wine connoisseurs won't want to miss Chateau Ausone. Learn all about the different grape varietals and how the wines are bottled, then sample the different blends in a tasting session.
- Travellers after complementary advice ought to make Tourism Office Saint Emilion a priority.
How much is a hotel room in Chateau de Montaigne?
Hotels in Chateau de Montaigne start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.