Hotels near Charlestown Town Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Charlestown Town Beach
Top hotels near Charlestown Town Beach
So you're thinking about a visit to Charlestown Town Beach? We're here to help!
Wondering where it is? Unfold your map and trace a circle around Charlestown. It's 220 kilometres from the state capital, Albany.
Need to stay within an easy commute of Charlestown Town Beach? The only accommodation listed within 3 kilometres is the Phil & Anns Sunset Motel (3 kilometres).
Only 0.1 kilometres from Charlestown Town Beach you'll find Johnny Angels Clam Shack (523 Charlestown Beach Road, Charlestown). Try it out for lunch.
Other Things to Do Near Charlestown Town BeachAllow for an extra few hours to see what's going on in the area:
- Be on the lookout for special activities and find out about astronomical breakthroughs at Frosty Drew Observatory.
- Recharge your batteries with a day out at East Beach. Bring the kids, and soak up the sun!
- Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge is a nature reserve that can be explored by foot.
- If you're feeling like you need a little advice, tourist information is always accessible. Grab a map from Kettle Pond Visitors Center.
- Go and see Samuel E. Perry Grist Mill, a memorable, old structure. See if it's possible to tour the interior or just admire it from the outside.
How much is a hotel room in Charlestown Town Beach?
Hotels in Charlestown Town Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.