Hotels near Cesar Correia Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cesar Correia Stadium
Hotels Near Cesar Correia StadiumGet all your mates together, secure some seats and watch a major event at Cesar Correia Stadium.
You'll find it in Campo Maior, 180 kilometres from the national capital, Lisbon District.
You better not dawdle if you're looking to stay close to Cesar Correia Stadium! 0.3 kilometres away, the Hotel Santa Beatriz is the only listed accommodation option available.
Being a tourist can really tire you out! When it's time for a break, go to Setima arte Tabacaria. It's a quick stroll from Cesar Correia Stadium. When the tummy starts to rumble, stop by Restaurante Trindade. As the day turns into night and your mind turns to a drink, walk over to Maddox Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Cesar Correia StadiumOnce you're finishing seeing Cesar Correia Stadium, head to the surrounding area:
- Park yourself somewhere at Republic Square and sit back as people meet, little ones play and people walk their dogs.
- Take a moment to focus on your spiritual well-being at Campo Maior Church, a great religious site.
- Discover the secrets of the stately Campo Maior Castle, which was used to safeguard the locals and their land.
- Crossing the flowing water, Puente de Palmas is an excellent landmark for any engineering enthusiasts.
- Marvel at the thick-walled composition of Puerto de Palmas, a historic structure.
How much is a hotel room in Cesar Correia Stadium?
Hotels in Cesar Correia Stadium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.