Accommodation Near Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, Genoa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Cattedrale di San Lorenzo
Top hotels near Cattedrale di San Lorenzo
Holidaymakers very rarely pass up the opportunity to experience Cattedrale di San Lorenzo.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the well-loved city of Genoa has to offer.
If staying within easy walking distance of Cattedrale di San Lorenzo interests you, you'll have 34 accommodations to choose from. You might want to consider the Bristol Palace Hotel, NH Collection Genova Marina and Melia Genova.
You'll be able to save your cash for more important things if you secure a room at a low-cost accommodation. The Hotel Ricci and the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla are among your best choices. You'll find them a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could choose one of the upmarket hotels in the area. You deserve it! The Grand Hotel Savoia and the Best Western Plus City Hotel, a kilometre and 0.4 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
If you're close to Cattedrale di San Lorenzo and need a coffee, stop by Albergo Armonia. For something more substantial, grab a seat for a delicious meal at Liquoreria Pasticceria Marescotti Cavo. Seeking a couple of beers? Stop by Queen Srl and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Cattedrale di San LorenzoAfter visiting Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, see what else is happening in the area:
- Visit Cathedral Museum to study some unique artefacts.
- You might get the chance to listen to the organ playing and admire the stained glass windows if you take a tour of Museo Diocesano Chiostro dei Canonici di San Lorenzo.
- Check for guided tours of Palazzo Ducale, or simply view the ornate architecture of this well-known address.
- People interested to find out more about the politics and procedures that influence the community should head to Archivio Storico del Comune di Genova.
- Seat yourself on a public bench at Piazza Matteotti and look on as neighbours chat, little tykes play and dogs take a walk.
No car, no problem. Simply journey to Cattedrale di San Lorenzo on the train. Hop off at Genova Piazza Principe, the nearest station, and then stroll a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Cattedrale di San Lorenzo?
Hotels in Cattedrale di San Lorenzo start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.