Hotels near Castel Romano Outlet
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Castel Romano Outlet
Planning to head to Castel Romano Outlet? From accommodation to surrounding attractions, here are a few things to think about before you depart.
You'll clap eyes on it in Pomezia, 25 kilometres from the nation's capital, Rome.
Don't want to pay too much for your room? This area won't let you down when it comes to less-expensive hotels. The Villa Flaminia and the Joy Hotel are worth checking out.
Ca’puccino is the perfect spot to have a cuppa right near Castel Romano Outlet. Located at 64, Roma, it's just 0.2 kilometres away. If it's time to find a delicious meal, head over to Burger King. You'll find it at Ponte di Piscina Cupa, 64, Roma.
Other Things to Do Near Castel Romano OutletDon't pass up the opportunity to check out the area near Castel Romano Outlet:
- If you love thrilling amusement rides, you'll have an entertaining excursion at Cinecitta World.
- Setting up your tent at Castrvm Legionis is a perfect way to meet new people.
- Vintage Carriage Museum is great if you're a bit of a history buff. Remember to bring your camera and find out if there are any guided tours happening when you're there.
- If you wish to get a glimpse of the birds and bees, spend some time at Zoo Marine. The youngsters will think you're the ant's pants!
- Cool down and take your family to Zoomarine, an exciting local waterpark that offers hours of family fun.
How much is a hotel room in Castel Romano Outlet?
Hotels in Castel Romano Outlet start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.