Hotels near Cartmel Cheeses
On your way to Cartmel Cheeses? From accommodations to surrounding attractions, here are some things to think about before you book.
If you're flying into Belfast, you'll have a bit of a way to go. It's situated in Lake District, 180 kilometres from the national capital.
You'll find 2 options if you wish to stay a short distance from Cartmel Cheeses. Take a look at the Uplands Hotel & Restaurant and Engine Inn.
Are you searching for a luxury option that's not too far afield? You cannot get better than The Knoll Country House and The Lymehurst Hotel.
Get yourself moving with a tea or coffee at Cartmel Coffee. Found at The Well House, The Square, Cartmel, Grange-over-Sands, it's an easy walk of 0.09 kilometres from Cartmel Cheeses. For lunch or dinner, check out the chef's specials at Cavendish Arms Hotel. You'll find this popular spot at Cavendish Street, Cartmel.
Other Things to Do Near Cartmel Cheeses
Put your tourist hat on and check what's on offer in the area surrounding Cartmel Cheeses:
- Visit Cartmel Priory, a distinguished spiritual site.
- Explore the pages of history at Holker Hall. You'll like uncovering the lives of the people who used to call this place home.
- With so many engaging and unique pieces of art, The Beach Hut Gallery provides a first-rate day out.
- Organise a journey on Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway, a significant, old railway in this region and a beloved activity among tourists.
- Discover more about transport over a number of years at Lakeland Motor Museum.