Hotels near Carmal Church
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Carmal Church
Learning new things about different religions is among the most rewarding aspects of travelling. You're sure to be captivated by Carmal Church.
We're sure it's not the only thing you'll want to check out in Munnar, a destination situated roughly 2100 kilometres from the nation's capital, New Delhi,
Make things simpler by organising to stay at one of the 23 hotels located within a short walk of Carmal Church. Don't know where to begin? Have a gander at the Mountain Club - Munnar, KTDC Tea County Munnar and T And U Leisure Hotel.
Save your money for sightseeing a secure a room at the Chai Guest House Munnar. This budget-friendly option is just 8 kilometres away.
You only live once! Look at the luxurious amenities at The Silver Tips, a kilometre away.
Tea lovers requiring a fix will like Al Haq Café at Nullatanni, Munnar, only 0.2 kilometres from Carmal Church. Or are you seeking something heartier? Never fear, just 0.2 kilometres away is sahari albarad hotel. Find it at Munnar-Nadayar Road, Nullatanni, Munnar.
Other Things to Do Near Carmal ChurchBefore you leave, think about checking out the local area:
- Mount Carmel Church is a prominent monument, the ideal place for tourists wanting some peace and quiet.
- Check for self-guided tours and take in the exhibits at Tata Tea Museum.
- Visit Kundala Dam Lake to admire the ingenuity of the structure.
- Grab the kids and make your way to Pallivasal Falls to stretch your legs in the great outdoors.
- Thoovanam Falls will relax you, as you sit and watch the water spilling over the edge.
How much is a hotel room in Carmal Church?
Hotels in Carmal Church start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.