Hotels near Capitol Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Capitol Theatre
Top hotels near Capitol Theatre
Planning on heading to Capitol Theatre? From accommodation to nearby attractions, here are some things to mull over before you set off.
You can find it in Flint, 75 kilometres away from Lansing, the state capital.
Those who would prefer to stay within an easy 3 kilometres of Capitol Theatre will have 2 hotels to pick from. You can't pass up the Holiday Inn Express Flint-Campus Area and Knob Hill Bed & Breakfast.
If you're travelling on a shoestring, there are a few low-price choices. Take a look at the Quality Inn & Suites Airport. The Best Western Flint Airport Inn & Suites is also worthy.
Fuel up with a caffeine hit at Hoffman's Deco Deli & Cafe. Located at 503 Garland Street, Flint, it's an easy walk of 0.7 kilometres from Capitol Theatre. If it's time for a substantial meal, visit Torch Bar & Grill (522 Buckham Alley, Flint) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Capitol TheatreAllow for some more time to check out what's happening near Capitol Theatre:
- Venture to Rosa Parks Statue and take a close look at the chiselled lines of this interesting statue.
- Pencil in some time to check out Charles Stewart Mott Foundation Building, a building of historical value with an imposing exterior.
- If you're a committed art fan, Buckham Gallery should be at the top of your itinerary. Home to a great deal of fascinating works, you'll be delighted you dedicated some time to visit.
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church is a distinctive religious structure in the area.
- Partake in a truly local experience with the kids at Flint Farmers’ Market.
How much is a hotel room in Capitol Theatre?
Hotels in Capitol Theatre start at AU$65 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.