Hotels Near Cap Blanc-Nez
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Cap Blanc-Nez
Top hotels near Cap Blanc-Nez
Appreciate the wonders of the natural environment at Cap Blanc-Nez.
We're sure it isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to check out in Sangatte.
If you're travelling on a tight budget, there are a few reasonably-priced options. You can't pass up the Hôtel Le Vivier - vue mer and the Hôtel Restaurant Le Vivier.
Get along to Les Falaises for some lunch or dinner. This lovely restaurant is at 18 Rue de la Mer, Escalles, only 0.7 kilometres from Cap Blanc-Nez.
Other Things to Do Near Cap Blanc-NezBe bold and see what's happening in the region:
- The salty air flowing over Cap Blanc Nez will refresh even the most weary sightseers.
- Some people get an odd feeling when they spend time at graveyards, but there are also some who think that they are fairly peaceful. If the latter sounds like you, spend an hour or two at Les Baraques Military Cemetery.
- Check for guided tours, or see if there are any interesting events popping up at Forteresse de Mimoyecques.
- There's a heap of recreational pursuits on offer for everyone in the family, not just the kids, at Royal Kids Parc De Jeux.
- Relax and listen to the crashing waves at Calais Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Cap Blanc-Nez?
Hotels in Cap Blanc-Nez start at AU$120 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.