Hotels near Camelback Ski Area
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Camelback Ski Area
Camelback Ski Area draws heaps of visitors throughout the year. Keen to see what the fuss is about?
It's to be found in Pocono Manor. Relax and enjoy the 110 kilometres journey from Trenton, the state capital.
Plan ahead and arrange to stay at the Chateau Resort & Conference Center. It's only a kilometre away from Camelback Ski Area.
Visitors on a tight budget will be glad to hear that there are some low-price accommodation options available. Why not check out the amenities at the Comfort Inn And Suites and the Best Western Plus Poconos Hotel?
Indulge yourself with some time at the Mount Airy Casino and Resort. Just 8 kilometres away, it's certainly worth paying a smidge more for the added service.
Take a break and dig into a yummy meal at Presto Pizza (Camelback Road, Tannersville), only 0.1 kilometres from Camelback Ski Area.
Other Things to Do Near Camelback Ski AreaWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region around Camelback Ski Area:
- Finish up a fantastic holiday on the slopes at Camelback Mountain Resort with a game in the snow with the whole gang.
- For somewhere cool to escape the heat, make a stop at Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark, a spot where you and the kiddies can splash around in the water.
- Visitors feeling the urge to splurge should check out The Crossings Premium Outlets.
- Perfect your technique at Golf at Pocono Manor, an essential stop for golf nuts.
- Wear out the kids' energy, with an hour or two at Summit Lanes.
How much is a hotel room in Camelback Ski Area?
Hotels in Camelback Ski Area start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.